wieso nicht einmal den urlaub an der new beach in japan verbringen… ?
Ocean Dome is situated on Japan’s southernmost Kyushu Island, 1,500 kilometers south of Tokyo. It has a 85-metre long shoreline and many many shops. There are a lot of attractions on this beach:
* the weather is always great, sunny and warm;
* lush green tropical forests without rainfalls and humidity but with parrots songs;
* nice, white beach with crushed marble pebbles without any bugs and sun burns;
* chlorinated salt-free water;
* every 15 minutes the volcano becomes active and every hour it produces fire;
* incredible waves for surfers;